Darun-Naim Girls' High School
Striving for Excellence in Spirituality, Morality and Education
Darun-Naim Girls' High School has been established to fullfill the needs of the youth of the ummah which could not be met by the secular schooling system in the country
and to give Muslim children the opportunity to learn and to practice their faith in
a school environment. The Code of Conduct is aimed at protecting the rights and defining the duties of learners at the school.
The best among you are those who have the best manners and character.
- Sahih al-Bukhari -
- To develop a generation that is Allah-loving and Allah-fearing and who will, Insha-
Allah, be successful in this life and in the Hereafter.
- To provide quality education and academic excellence based on sound Islamic
- To help learners grow with conviction and appreciation for their own culture and
to respect that of others.
- To promote and encourage self-esteem of learners.
- To compliment the efforts of parents whose primary duty is to train and educate their children at home in the most befitting manner so that they may become good
Muslims and to encourage harmony, unity and mutual understanding between
learners, parents, educators, the school and society around them.
- To have a holistic approach to imparting knowledge and education based on
the understanding that knowledge for a Muslim is not divided into religious and
secular studies and to lead learners to develop balanced, pleasant personalities
and to view spiritual and everyday life as one unit.
- We follow the South African curriculum & offer all learning areas required by the WCED.
- The school setting is idyllic and conducive to learning and privacy for our young women.
- Our educators are extremely dedicated and are well qualified and experienced.
- They have a deep love for Islam and serve as excellent role-models for our girls.