Full-Time Course 2nd Year
Our 2 year course structure is modeled on the Meccan and Madinite period respectively. The former dedicating itself to matters of Aqeedah and the latter to the actual practices/living Islam.
Allah (SWT) mentions in Hadeeth Qudsi:
My servant does not come closer to Me with anything more beloved to Me, than that which I made compulsory upon him. [Al-Bukhari]
The 2nd Year empowers the student with a holistic and comprehensive working knowledge of Islam. This objective is achieved through the following Islamic disciplines:
– Fundamental beliefs (Aqeedah), the laws of ritualistic worship (‘Ibaadaat), human interaction (Mu’aamalaat), detailed descriptions of every aspect of the life of Rasulullah (SAW).
Journey with us now through the only way of life pleasing Allah (SWT).
Note: Where applicable subjects are taught from classical Shafi’i text.
1. Aqeedah – Fundamental Beliefs in Islam
2. Hajj – Sacred Pilgrimage
3. Fiqh-al-Tahaarah – Laws of Purification
4. Fiqh-al-Salaah – Laws of Prayer
5. Fiqh-al-Janaazah – Laws of Funeral Procedures
6. Siyaam – Fasting
7. Miraath – Inheritance
8. Zakaah – Compulsory Alms
9. Bay’ – Trading
10. Nikaah – Marriage
11. Talaaq – Divorce
12. Mustalah – Science of Hadeeth
13. Hadeeth – Prophetic Narrations
14. Seerah – Biography of Rasulullah (SAW)
15. Shamaa’il – Descriptions of Rasulullah (SAW)